LOVE IS LOVE: We are passionate in our support of the LGBTQ community and will continue to work with couples of all backgrounds.
CREATING HEIRLOOMS: We take our jobs seriously. Besides cellphone photos taken by guests, our photos will be one of the very few tangible memories remaining after the wedding day. That is why we strive to capture every little detail and in between moments you might miss.
TAKING THE SCENIC ROUTE: One of the things that brought us together was our passion for travel. We want to see the world and document it the lens of your love story. We aren't afraid of waking up at 5 am to hike to the perfect sunrise. We love the idea of getting our shoes dirty roaming through the forest landscapes.
NEVER FORGETTING WHO WAS WITH YOU FROM THE START: Intimacy is so important to us. We want your wedding day to be filled with people who you deep love and are invested in you. People who have been there for you through the highs and lows. Not guests who only know whats going on in your lives from a Facebook status.
- MARVEL MOVIES & HARRY POTTER: Yup, we have seen them all. Ty loves the marvel comics and was determined to get me to watch them, once I did we spent weeks watching every one! We are always down for a Harry Potter movie marathon. I mean, who isn't?
- COFFEE: Cass loves to drink it, Ty loves to smell it and make it.
- ALL THE PUPPERS: Um... Let’s just say, we would adopt every last shelter dog if we could, but for now we have one amazing chow-chow Australian Sheppard mix named Luna! We rescued from KC Pet Project and she has become an essential part of our little family unit.
- COLORING & COLLAGING: We are like two little kids when it comes to art, we make a big mess and try all kinds of different things. We love having coloring contests and design unique collages from thrift store magazines.
- CHIPOTLE - AMIRITE?: If your wedding involves tacos, we will be there. No questions asked.
- PLANTS & GREENHOUSES: Every time we see a green house or nursery, we come home with a new green buddy. Our windows are lined with leafy greens in assorted pots.
- GAME NIGHT: Ty loves playing League of Legends (he could literally play it all day.) Cass is more of a Sudoku and Solitaire kind of girl. Together, we both enjoy the thrill of a Jenga and wine night.
- ROAM FREE: in nature or exploring the city, anywhere with lots of natural light! We love the idea of boots under a wedding gown, hiking to reach the sunrise, and finding the most unique locations. We like to break out of the cookie cutter locations and find something really unique for every couple.
- AUTHENTIC MOMENTS: real people having lots of fun just being in love. Throw Pinterest and Instagram standards out of the window. We want to capture what makes you unique.
- SAYING YES TO FORVER NOT JUST THE DRESS: its easy to get swept away in all the stress of planning a wedding. We appreciate couples who care more about each other than their wedding day. We have had brides march through a freezing snowy city in a strapless wedding gown to reach their groom faster. We love weddings that are boiled down to two people committing their lives to one another and the rest could fade away.
- CONNECTION: We don't just want to show up , take pictures, deliver them, and never speak with you again. We absolutely LOVE getting to know our couples, spending time with them, and really understanding one another. We want to hang out, get wine, and look through your photos even after they are delivered. We hate the "vendor"-"client" vibe. We want lasting friendships and trust.
- YOU: The real you, we don't want you to go out and spend tons of money buying clothes for your photo shoots. We want you to be you, normal, comfy, and overwhelmingly in love.